An Invitation – Write for WPMU, for $$$s, Exposure and FAME
As you might have noticed, we’ve been raising the bar here at WPMU of late.
We’re committed to bringing you the absolute best in WordPress tutorials, resources, reviews, news and interesting, topical articles.
And, well, we’d like to invite you to join us, and we’d like to make it more than worth your while too – please consider this your official invitation to become a writer at WPMU.
Here’s how it works:
- You submit a pitch to us (a title, summary, couple of paragraphs and some links to your other work)
- We’ll get back to you with a yay or nay
- If it’s good we’ll set you up as a Contributor, give you an editor and away you go
- When the piece is published we’ll swiftly PayPal you up to $500
Did I mention the up to $500 part 🙂 Here’s the breakdown:
- Great tutorial – $200
- Premium article – $300
- Truly epic post – up to $500
Examples of what these constitute here.
It’s our reckoning that a good writer can, amongst other things, easily put together two or three tutorials / premium pieces, and manage an epic post, in a week – so you could easily earn over $1000 / week writing here (and, needless to say, we’d feel compelled to offer you a full time job if you wanted it too 🙂
And that’s not all, the exposure that a successful gig at WPMU can get you is pretty amazing too. Ex writer Siobhan McKeown now works with Matt Mullenweg at Audrey Capital, Tom Ewer is going from strength to strength and of course our very own Sarah Gooding is partner in one of the best WordPress development agencies out there. Beat that!
Interested? You should be.
Any questions or suggestions – let us know in the comments.
- Want to write for WPMU.org… oh and we’ll pay you too! We’ve got an opening at Incsub for another writer to…
- Want to Write for WPMU.org? We’re looking for guest bloggers to write up a storm…
- Would you like to write and tweet for WPMU.org? We’re thinking about hiring someone to write about WordPress MU,…